Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Years Eve and the challenge continues

Happy New Year 
So we have another entry for the Painting challenge this time some Frostgrave soldiers
Its been a heck of a year for the blog with greater readership than ever.  I think being one of the first people to jump on the Frosgrave bandwagon might have played a roll in the spike in August
We dropped off a little after that but we are finishing the year strong.  A record number of posts probably had something to do with it as well. The coming year will be busy as Ariana and I prepare for our wedding in June.  There might be a slight drop off in paiting and gaming posts as that event takes up more and more of my time.

The painting challenge is going well.
I'm still showing in the top 10, not sure if I can stay there this year as I did last year. We still have lots of people to hear from in the challenge as only 34 of 88 participants are on the board so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment