Thursday, March 4, 2021

Saga Age of Magic Otherworld vs Lords of the Wild

 Today was a big day my first in person wargame in over a year (John's too)

We rolled the forced march rules limiting movement which was an issue for my army that needed to get in close to do damage.

John used his ambush saga ability to kill 4 of my 8 hunters right off.

My Dragon moves in attacking John's Elvish archers.

John kept turning a piece of rocky ground into a  titten and using it to beat up on my "Valkyries"
Thor (my archdeamon Warlord) killed an Elvish knight with a throw of his hammer (breath attack)
Eagles face Valkyries and battle to mutual exhaustion. Thor will leap in and finish off the Eagles with a throw of his mighty hammer!
My Dragon feasts on Elvish archers (taste like chicken 😉) 
John's sorcerer (Radaghast the Brown) attempts to bind Thor. Range attacks go back and forth but with little of effect. We have to end the game points are just about even I'm a bit ahead but John's army is probably in a better position if the game continued. It was great to in a game  in person. 


No comments:

Post a Comment