Monday, January 4, 2021

Looking back on 2020

2020 was in the words of the old saw "the Best of times and Worst of times."  


We lost my Father-in-Law to Covid but welcomed a new Niece to the family.  

I was furloude for much of the year and that made life seem very uncertian but it gave me invaluable and worderful time with Evelyn and Ariana.  Ultimatly I returned to work but many of my collegues didn't and many friends and family are still out of work. 


Money was tight but hobby time was plentiful. I made more than double the post I made last years

Our traditional ways of playing games wasn't available but we found ways to work around that.  I think remote gaming will be a perminate part of what I do. 2021 probably won't be that different, not for a while, stay safe and healthy. Best wishes to you and yours in the New Year.  



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recap, Adam. I think remote gaming may be here to stay too. At least I hope so or I will lose my new gaming buddies in the UK and the NE USA.

    ReplyDelete