Friday, January 22, 2021

Analog Hobbies Winter Challenge Up date 1/12/ to 1/22

The 10 days since my last post have been hectic as my daughter's daycare/school clocsed down a week a ago after two kids tested positive for Covid. Still I have had some time for painting and several projects that were close to compleation when it hit the fan. 
We have the Aigle apearling above as the USS Independance Aigle or Independence.

I made up a Xebecc as my "CurtGeld" and a gift for my good friend John: Xebecc
I checked off some more of the dungeon room the Oubliette: Doors for Frostgrave
and the "Tomb" using the sinking ships from the Warlord Terrain Box: Buiried at Sea
Evelyn is fine doing some painting of her own. I am currently at 395 points on my way to a target of 1000. 

No comments:

Post a Comment