Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Generous Gift

The other night I was running a test game in preparation for the Let's Roll Game "Day" this weekend. One of my players Will Hunter made a comment about getting me the Terrors of the Deep Set for an Xmas gift.  I, thinking he was joking, said I would rather get the Scenery pack.  Well two days later it showed up at my door.  Apparently Will wanted to thank me for running line games during the pandemic. This was utterly unnecessary as I ran the games as much for myself as for anyone else. That said it was a very generous thing to do and I shall have to think on how to return the favor. 

The is a very nice addition to my collection.  I briefly considered modifying the Martello tower to detach the batteries around the base.  In the end I decided not do this. 

I look forward to getting them painted up and putting them on the table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment