Monday, November 16, 2020

Isolation up date. Catching up.

 I think the last time I did one of these updates was when my Father-in-law's death was acounced. The reason for this is my summer days were pretty similar.  Cooking and playing with Evelyn, watching too much Danial Tiger and occasionaly doing a remote game. There are lots of pictures.... and they will be good memories but they were dull writing.  but it looked something like htis

Walks and Rock climbing near out house
Playing in the plaground area of the Discovery Museam 
Weekend Visit with my parrents 
Evelyn has been playing doctor a lot and this is her intende job when she grows up. (we will see) 

Playing with Gramy at the cafe inside the Discovery Museam 
Dad Evelyn Birthday collage. 
Great Meadows in Concord
Pirone Park our local playground 
Great Meadows again
Discovery Museam 
Family picutes in down town Ayer. 
A fun outing with my Nephews in Main. 
Franklin Park Zoo with Gamy 
Hampton Beach (it was 70 degress on Veterans days so we took advanteag)
Photo shoot with Melissa Jean Photo Design We had a lot of time but its not exactly an exciting read week in and week out. 

Ariana went back to work in June, I returend at the end of September. Ariana is very busy at work (Emerson Hospital) I am slow (Marriot International) and  hope I will be able to contiue to work as the world seems to be heading back into lock down again. 





2 comments:

  1. Being a dad...changes everything. Glad you are well Adam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its very true. Hope you and yours are also well.

      Delete