Thursday, October 29, 2020

Revolution of 1848 Grand Duchy of Baden

 

My band of revolutionaries finds part of the duke of Baden's treasury and one of his relatives. 
But the counterrevolutionaries are arriving.
Then I learn of a camp holding political prisoners from my captured aristocrat.
an attempt to turn the Ulans fails... 
Oh...no its the army! 
The soldiers shoot our rioting civilians.
We seem to be stalled at the river....and unfortunately, at this point my daughter had a series of melt downs so I had to bail on the game.  Por kid is sick, but I understand they did manage to sack the Duke's palace. 

2 comments:

  1. Great looking game, or part game, I guess. Kind comment from an understanding father. Learning to lose is a key thing that we have all had to do, isn't it?!
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete