Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Adamc: Looking back on Challenge X (1,107 points)

Well it was another Highly successful challenge. I mentioned going in that I hadn’t felt motivation to paint well the Challenge took care of that as I racked up 1,107 points 147% of my target goal of 750. I decided to group my shots rather than do one single shot of everything. 
First up some terrain desert two buttes, a tell/berried ruin and a ruined house all should be most useful pieces. 
My for Joshua contribution which was not available for the final group shot as its already in the UK. 
Here we gave the rest of the figures I painted. Twenty-Five 25mm figures and thirty-two 15mm figures. I've got a lot of Jacobites to paint up as well as some ACW figures but those will be for isolation painting I guess. 

This was the year of Black Seas for me. This project was the one I was most passionate about and the one that people seemed most engaged in. I have quite the little fleet now. Five Frigates, 8 Brigs, a Corvette, a Sloop of war, a Schooner, a Cutter, a costal ship, 3-gun boats, and two scratch builds the Turtle and a Brigantine. I also build two forts and decided my five victory ships belonged in this ship. 
I forgot to photo graph the camels but they should really go here too.
Obligatory Selfie with the fleet to bad there was no Navy duel this year I would have done well. This was great fun please take care of yourselves I hope to see you all again in December of 2020.

2 comments:

  1. The fleet picture is outstanding. That is a collection to be proud of. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Mark reach out if you need anything.

      Delete