Monday, February 24, 2020

Challenge X Entry 16 Fench Brig

French Brig (12 points)
Another Brig completed this one in the Yellow and Blue of the French Navy. She'll be a nice addition to the French forces for the Quasi-War. 

I don't have a particular historical ship to base this ship on she could be one of several small French warships/privateers I came across the name Chien de Chasse (Hunting Dog) which I like so I'll call her that for now.
The ship has four flags and the three national flags can be switched out allowing me to change her allegiance.
Here is my French "fleet" as it stands right now. It should be joined by one more Frigate and another Brig plenty of ships for any historical or speculative battle of the Quasi War. The ship is 10 points plus any that should be added for Flags and rigging.
------
Your fleet is coming along nicely, will look great on the sea.

Martin

9 comments:

  1. These are looking good Adam. What sails are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly the card stock ones that Warlord provides. I've been exparimenting with scraps of cloth and tracing paper on some of my scratch builds

      Delete
  2. More beautiful ships. Amazing what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mark. I'll be running a game with them in Amherst NH on March 28th.

      Delete
  3. Nicely done Adam, when is your convention game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. March 28th at the Makerspace in Amherst NH. I'm also going to do Black Seas at Huzzah in May

      Delete