Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Challenge X Entry #10: Gunboats

AdamC- Black Seas Gun Boats (20 Points)
After building my frigates I found I had several boats left over so I decided to convert them into gun boats. 
The two larger boats got home made masts made from some plastic spears I opted for lanteen sails rather than the square sails of the Warlord ones have. Cannons are simply made form bits and pieces of sprue and other plastic bits. 
The smaller boats are under oars only only the largest of them has a gun the others would be loaded with men for boarding (and possibly musket fire). 
Points the official Warlord gunboats have been scored a 12 points per base. I'm going to count mine as half that as I have only five boats here instead of the nine so 18 point seems fair. If the Minion wants to adjust that up or down I'm fine with that.

Nice boats and sea bases Adam. As 5/9ths of 3 x 12 comes out as 20 points, I'm going to round your suggested score up to that!

TamsinP

6 comments: