Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Vote for the People's Choice award in The Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge

OK fans so I told you I would be looking for your votes when this came along and now its time for you to do your part for me and the other contestants you followed in the challenge
From Curt:
Our final poll of the Challenge is for the People's Choice. The voting for this award is open to all those who visited the Challenge (yes, participants can join in as well) and were particularly impressed with what they saw. 
Using the poll on the right sidebar please feel free to vote for your top three entries. The vote is free form, meaning you can vote for an individual figure, a participant's body of work, a theme entry, etc.

Note that right side bar is on the link above and may take a moment to appear.  You can take a look at every thing I painted by following this link: AdamC

AdamC is my official challenge name so make sure you use it when you vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment