Thursday, December 22, 2011

Flames of War Version 3

So the rumors are finally confirmed. Take a look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WRPM9pY3dA&feature=youtu.be if you have not seen it. (you may have to copy past that I have trouble with links for some reason. Now if you have been following the rumor mill this will not tell you much more than you already know but at least many things have been confirmed.

Battlefront is a great company they are providing free Mini rule books to every one who has a current hard cover. I am thrilled to hear this even if I do not get one of the free books.

I got into FOW though the Open fire Set so I have the mini book and Das Book I had considered upgrading but the rumor mill made me hesitate. I look forward to seeing what they have come out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment