Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Gunfight on the Arctic Circle Hobby Bunker Game Day

Saturday  I did a reprise of my Naval Game from Huzzah.
I had two excellent players Dan running the Germans and Rich commanding the US forces
It was a little silly but I couldn’t resist putting my gun battery island on the table
A German U-boat made a run at the Washington but quick work by the US destroyers drove it off
Ranging shots are taken by both sides.
As the range closes the Prince Eugan and Tuscaloosa become the focus of fire from several ships 
At first Tuscaloosa takes the brunt bursting into flames. Washington is using the fog to hide from Tirpiz while punishing Prince Eugan . 
After a gun duel of several turns both Prince Eugan and Tuscaloosa are burning and sinking and our time for gaming is running out.  The USN Also lost one Destroyer giving a slight edge to the Germans in this exchange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment