Friday, December 28, 2018

Mama Bear and Cub. 1st Post for th AHPC IX.

My first offering for the 9th Analog Hobbies Painting Challenge is a Christmas Ornament I made for my wife. We have a tradition of exchanging ornaments and I try to make mine each year.
The miniature is from Bad Squiddo and was part of Kickstarter earlier this year.  Annie produces excellent miniatures as I'm sure you all know.
The idea for this ornament came to me as soon as I spotted this piece. I added the cubs's hat for a holiday touch.  I just need to add the string to hang it from the tree (I drilled a hole between the mother and cub).
I think the fur came out well I find fur a challenge but I think I'm getting better at it. For points I think it's fair to call this a 25mm cavalry figure netting me 10 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment