Monday, July 23, 2018

Petard Assult Team

Robert Burr Gave me these fellows as a Christmas Gift and I have finally gotten them finished and photographed.
The Petard team it self was fun to model I tried to give the impression of charging across a long contested nomane's land on the way to the location were they will hopefully make a breach.
My original officer form Warlord had his sword broken I did a swap arming him with a war hammer from my bits box (and the hilt of a sword so the sheath would not be empty).
Both officers look quite aggressive with their fired pistols in one hand and favored melee weapons in the other.
Dismounted cavalry armed with Grenades!  Throwing explosives to cover friends who are running with a chest of explosives seems like a bad idea to me but it would make me keep my head down if I was on the other side..
Tried not to make these guys match too closely as a forlorn hope of this sort would be made up of men form several units.
These fellows laying down covering fire with their carbines have the right idea.
One of these fellows has very heavy armor and I can't really blame him I'd want as much armor as I could reasonably carry going into assault a breach.
More fellows to join the assault these guys have pistols and swords ready to rush into any breach the Petard can make.
I'm sure these dismounted cavalry men will find a home in my army for Pikeman's Lament, Dragon Rampant and other games.  They are armed to the teeth with and weapons, pistols, grenades and carbines and will make a formidable unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment