Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Challenge Update # 9

As we enter the home stretch of the challenge I am please with my position.  This year I won't crack the top ten but should be comfortably in the top twenty.  I submitted two regiments of Imagi-Nation troops.
The First is the Haydenburg Regiment named for one of my reenacting mentors Jim Hayden.  Jim would be please to be commemorated with a miniature regiment.
The Grand Duchy's army also grew with Regiment Dixon named for another reenacting mentor of mine.  The Regiment will function as light/irregular infantry regiment something my friend Dwight excels at.
Finally I have been truly trounced in the 15mm side duel so a command stand an "observer form the Grand Duchy of D'Argent to some other army (exactly who's is not yet know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment