Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Extra Life Game Day.

I am pledging to play games in support Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® through Extra Life, a 24-hour gaming marathon. Extra Life is a fun way to support the mission to save and improve the lives of children at my local CMN Hospital. Gamers like me will unite together to celebrate and help the life-saving work that happens at Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.

Every dollar raised will fund critical treatments, healthcare services, pediatric medical equipment, charitable care and more for my local CMN Hospital. Can you help support my efforts?

My personal fundraising goal is $150.00. I would appreciate a gift of any amount. You can make a one-time gift, or choose to make a small reoccurring monthly gift to help my fundraising success.

Please click the SUPPORT ME link at the bottom of this message and make a gift today. All donations are collected securely by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.

I appreciate your time and consideration. I hope I can be supportive of a charitable effort of yours in the future.

Sincerely,
Adam AKA Fencing Frog

Find out more about Extra Life via the official Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ExtraLife4Kids
My Friend Dave has formed a team for a 24 hour game-a-thon to raise money for the Children's Miracle network.  All Donation will go to the Children's Miracle Net Work.  I'll be posting updates through out the event which starts Saturday (1/14) and Noon and continues through Sunday (1/15)


No comments:

Post a Comment