Thursday, June 9, 2016

Batchlor Party

Last Sunday my Brother picked me up my Batchlor party.   We toured two micro-breweries and a mirco-distilery followed by dinner.
Here is the team 
Back row: Brian Mixter, Dana Rock(Groomsman),Phillip Hudson
Center Row: Steven Taskovic(Co-Bestman), Me, Ryan Hamel(Groomsman)
Front Row: Michele Fortino(My Brother in Law) Kevin Carriere (Brother/Co-Bestman) Jason Caroll (Groomsman)
First stop was Night Shift Brewing where my favorite drink was a Coffee Porter callee Awake
Short Path Distillery were they make the only Gin I have every enjoyed and a very nice White Rum the Ancient Stormy (their take on a dark and stormy).
Finally we visited Sommerville Brewery- Slum Brew  all the beers I had here were very nice but I wasn't able to keep track of them by this point.  All Three locations have nice little bar areas in addition to the brewery if your local to Boston you should check them out.
We wrapped up the day with a visit to the Union Oyster House one of the oldest resturnts in the country and the Lazyman's Lobser was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment