A lord can't waist time dealing with petty battles he has a champion for that some one to dispatch any problems I don't want to waist time dealing with my self.
I decided it this young fellow would be related to my priestess so I did him with blond hair and I figure she has decorated his shield with runes to protect him in battle (if the rune combination has any meaning its purely accidental) I might need to square off the edges of the white wedges.
The color of his cloak is also similar to the robes of the priestess. The copper broach gives him a little decoration.
The shading of the cloak came out really well here.
Russian Jager Skirmishers - Perry 28mm
-
I'm resuming posting of my Russians on a weekly basis, as many more units
have been painted since my last post in January. I've now painted a sizable
for...
35 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment