Friday, January 17, 2014

Farm house

I have a number of house but most of the have a more European look so when I saw this set on eBay through a private seller I decided to snap them up. 
 These two are partially painted and the house is almost entirely ready to go. They are perhaps a little small for 15mm (the Bluemoon figure is actually closer to 18mm) but should work well enough. Especially for Longstreet were you typically don't occupy building so you just need the foot print for moving around.
 The Barn needs its trip and roof painted.
 The house really only needs the chimney painted and possibly some work on the roof.
This additional barn or ware house is mostly unpainted but it is primed I'm not sure if I will work this in to something with the others two buildings or work it in with my

No comments:

Post a Comment