Saturday, June 1, 2013

Are these number real

Since December my readership has been growing and in may we had 4,540 visitiers, I'm very excited by this. 

Unfortunately some of those "readers" are actualy coming from false websites trying to lure me to their websites by generating false traffic.  Some like "vampire stat" were easy to spot but "top blog stories" is a little harder to determine. Fortunately I'm smart enough not to just blindly follow these links but they have inflated my count, I've reported them to Blogger and hopefully things are cleared out.  Now that I am more aware of these I should be able to address the issue in the future when it inevitably comes up again. 

Thank to all of you real readers out there who are visiting, please follow the blog so I can make your acquaintance.

Thanks,

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment