Saturday, May 5, 2012

Thank you From Huzzah

Way too tired to write coherently right now but I have to give the guys who played in today's Flames of War Tournament a huge shout out/thank you.  I played three really great games today against three great opponents and it seemed very unfair that I could only vote for one of them for best sportsman. The only thing more unfair would to not vote for any of them so I cast my ballot after much reflection.  I was surprised when the winner was announced that all three of my opponents had voted for me giving me the the best sportsman award. I'm truly humbled by this award because all the guys I saw playing today are more worthy in my eyes.  Thank you all and thank you Gordon for putting this great event together. (now cleaned up by a rested mind LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment