Up next my highland army for the 45. They have only seen battle once and got hammered by Luke's Hanoverian British force (Though I did give him a nervous moment or two). These were mounted on 3x2 inch full scale Volley and bayonet but are now ready for Maurice or Blackpowder.
With the new unit I recently painted I have 6 units of Highlanders ready to go (and one or two more units worth of Highland figures to re-base)
This one will probably serve as irregulars two men per stand both shooting or ready to shoot.
Two units with Flags one a generic Scottish St. Andrews Cross the other bearing the crest of Fraser of Lovat.
Two more units Scotish clans men with the Lockbar axes I could call these Pike troops in Maurice but I am not sure that's the best way to portray Highlanders but its an option.
When you paint tartan you should show it off so I will.
The Sailor and the Dancing Girl.
-
Andy Copestake’s latest, The Sailor and the Dancing Girl is exactly the
kind of book that reminds me why history is far livelier than anything my
school ...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment