Full details of the Secret Santa project are located on his: The Blog with No Name but here are most important detials.
1. To enter you need to either have a blog or be a regular follower of this blog (Ian's blog not mine but go on and follow mine too) already. This is to give confidence to all involved that everyone will follow through to the end. If you have a blog and don't follow this one it's OK to join in.
2. The present should be around £15 plus postage (best to buy the present actually in the country the receiver lives in so cutting down postage costs)
3. It's OK to have a wish list but it's just as good to buy something you think the person would like. Blog details of your target are given so you can snoop.
4. Whilst it's not essential it really added to Cath's enjoyment when the SS checked in with her to let her know target had incoming.
5. You should promote the Secret Santa on your blog to hopefully increase the numbers joining in.
6. You should sign up by 1st November so to allow time for picking gifts.
7. Gifts should arrive by 20th December if possible. It's fine to get the supplier to send direct and I would be cheeky and ask them to gift wrap ;-)
8. Item/s should be wargame related though it's OK to throw in something odd if you want to.