Frost grave requires a fair bit of cannon er.. spell fodder especially when you want to have and extra war band or two to lend out to new players. So Here they are.
Two Thugs with Spears I now have 4 of these guys... they look odd with out shield but it helps avoid confusion.
having four of them also means they can be proper skirmishers in Dux Britaniurm, troops that do double duty are a joy to the gamer.
Three more to serve as men at arms or as warriors in Dux the two on the left are especially appropriate in their leather armor .
I need to add some more rocks and tufts of grass to the bases but other wise I think these guys are solid and ready to go.
Ten Years Ago - October 2016
-
I think October 2016 was the one and only time we played the precursor to
'Maurice', 'Might & Reason'. Owing to a shortage of commander figures we
ended ...
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment