March showed some significant milestones for the Fencing Frog blog. I started using Google + and this seems to have built up readership some as I had my second 3000+ visit month. Unlike the previous time it was steady volume for a number of entry not a runaway posting that got more then 300 visits in one day. The vineyard blog did jump to number 5 (with 172 visits) on the all time list in only 5 days which is impressive I guess people like to see well painted terrain.
Fencing Frog has also passed the 25000 visit mark a small number when compared to some out there but still a mark worth mentioning. Thanks for visiting.
Graduation Day at Canterbury Cathedral Sept 26
-
A bit of a different post from me today, so it'll make a change.
Early in September it was my daughter no3 Holly's graduation ceremony at
Canterbury Ca...
34 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment