Friday, November 20, 2015

The Living Museam

Though its not yet in its final form Sandy and I deiced to do the living museum scenario from the Frostgrave books (still waiting on my Licht Lord package!)
The Museam Provides a good view for both sides as its an open area... not entirely open but We are already in line of sight.
The Evil mouse wizard with some of his cohorts.
Lucian the rabbit ranger takes aim and takes down the mousling wizards dog.
The mousling have the cheese.. I mean the treasure and statues are coming to life.
My apprentice is moving on his side and has grab on token with Telekinesis and drops it not the hands of the halfing Caltha Harfoot...
Arrows fly back and forth across the museum.
The Bear vs. The Berserker statue.  Bumby (the Bear) is fighting well.
I've gotten lucky and statues are waking on Sandy's side of the board.
The Mouslings start throwing elemental bolts at stues...
My Archer switch targets to take aim at the statues as the game starts to resemble a Ray Harryhausen film.
The mouslings are also fighting against the statues and...
Having some success...
We are all battling statues the two war bands almost ignoring each other...
More move in...
My wizard battles a statue but backs away so I can keep casing spells
The Moulsing Barbarian faces off with one of the two remaining statues....
and down it goes... Sandy's boys are heading for the exits and mine are headed that way too... the game ends as I get off my 4th token the last on table... it was still early so Mike and made some changes to the table...
and prepared for another trip into the Ruins of Frostgrave.

No comments:

Post a Comment