Constructs are an important part of Frostgrave but I didn't have anything that really works a good construct. So when I saw this guy I jumped at the chance to get him. He's another Reaper mature identified as a "stone golem".
I painted him in Cork brown with a good bit of Black Wash then used some other colors give him some color. He'll make a good servant for my enchanter if I get the spell to build one. He'll also make a good opponent for all of us on the gaming table.
As you can see he is a big guy about 40-45mm he's almost double the size of your Shield maiden
Graduation Day at Canterbury Cathedral Sept 26
-
A bit of a different post from me today, so it'll make a change.
Early in September it was my daughter no3 Holly's graduation ceremony at
Canterbury Ca...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment