Nother great figure from Reaper that will soon be causing trouble for War Bands in Frostgrave. This Giant spider has been done as an Ice Spider for Frotgrave.
I went with several shates of gray and light blue with dark blue for highlighting. This is a great sculpture and I will be looking out for a few more at some point. The only bit I am not sure about is the fangs, I feel like there should be more texture on them...
Like this guy but its hard to paint texture that isn't there.... I might have added some sand or something but the issue occured to me too late.
Graduation Day at Canterbury Cathedral Sept 26
-
A bit of a different post from me today, so it'll make a change.
Early in September it was my daughter no3 Holly's graduation ceremony at
Canterbury Ca...
1 hour ago


No comments:
Post a Comment