It hasn't come up but you can dig in in Longstreet. So far John and I are being very historical... neither of us dig in.
I picked these up at Hobby Bunker a few weeks ago they are meant to be "gone to ground" markers, for Flames of War I believe these are form a company called Battlefield Architects. They will cover about 22 inches of ground end to end.
The sculpt is not perfect with lots of small air holes but with a proper wash they worked out well rocks just freed from the earth.
The look good with some discounted cavalry ready to defend them.
Graduation Day at Canterbury Cathedral Sept 26
-
A bit of a different post from me today, so it'll make a change.
Early in September it was my daughter no3 Holly's graduation ceremony at
Canterbury Ca...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment