1. Favourite Wargaming period and why?
18th Century, I love the look of the uniforms and the fact that there were small nations not just great powers involved in the wars. World War II is a very close second.
2. Next period, money no object?
World War II Naval
3. Favourite 5 films?
Last of the Mohicans
4. Favourite 5 TV series?
Band of Brothers
Band of Brothers
5. Favourite book and author?
Lord of the Rings JRR Tolkien
6. Greatest General? Can’t count yourself!!
Hard one but Maurice de Sax if forced to pick
7. Favourite Wargames rules?
8. Favourite Sport and team?
Fencing US Olympic team.
9. If you had a only use once time machine, when and where would you go?
Its not any famous date, I go back to the morning my friend Alvin was killed and tell him to stay at his girlfriends place just 5 minutes longer. I would also tell him how much I(and others) have missed him.
10. Last meal on Death Row?
Probably something from the now closed Africa Hut, Milwaukee WI (the best restaurant I have ever eaten in)
11. Fantasy relationship and why?
Pass! as I am in a real relationship!
12. If your life were a movie, who would play you?
13. Favourite Comic Superhero?
14. Favourite Military quote?
"I have observed Very frequently that it is not the man who is so Brilliant (who) delivers in time of stress and strain, but rather the man who can keep on going indefinitely, doing a good straightforward Job" (Dwight D. Eisenhower)
15. Historical destination to visit?
16. Biggest Wargaming regret?
Losing my original Prussian army in a fire.
17. Favourite Fantasy job?
International man of leisure.
18. Favourite Song Top 5?
Any marching/reenactment song when sung with more enthusiasm than talent around a campfire.
19. Favourite Wargaming Moment?
Huzzah 2012 FOW tournament, winning best Sportsman.
20. The miserable Git question, what upsets you?
Political posting on the internet especially extreme ones(are their any other kind?) that state or imply those who disagree are some how stupid or immoral (again are their any other kind).