Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Ten days left in the 5th Annual Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge

I would say the winter flew by but that would be a lie.  My city got over 100 inches of snow in February with 3 major storms and at least two minor ones.
I spent a lot of time shoveling in swirling snow filled winds, and enduring sub-zero temperatures. Several times these factors held up my painting too cold and damp to prime, to tired to paint from shoveling etc though I did manage to get something posted each week.  Now that we have started to thaw I have a late surge on. 

My Anti-Hero entry is UP Old Blood and Guts  Please take a look and vote. 
And I have other submission that should total about 175 points which should mean less than 100 points to go to my goal of 2000 Points.  The day of the week submission rules are suspended after Friday so this is the last "volley" and we begin rapid fire at will.   

Edit:3/11/15 I now have 1917 points and have jumped to 7th over all at least for now. 

 

The Challenge has been a lot of fun and you can bet I plan on taking part next winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment