Extra Life

Extra Life
Please consider donating to help sick kids

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Mount and Rider bonus Theme entry

Voting closes today for this bonus round so please go here:http://analogue-hobbies-theme-rounds.blogspot.ca/ And put in a vote for your favorites. 

These are 4 highland horse men from Old Glory's Jacobite line. I decided to do up two Wolf Hounds from Xyston Miniatures. I base them individually so they can be used in skirmish games as well as larger battles.

Most likely these will appear as part of my Imagi-nation The Grand Duchy of D'Argent contingent of Jacobite exiles. They might also be used as part of a force in '45 rebellion scenarios.

I did the dogs with them so they could be used in skirmish scenarios where they are hunting cattle thieves or other disreputable sorts.

I am naming this Imagi-nation unit Campbell's Troop of Horse after an old reenactor friend (not in an effort to curry favor with the judge of the Challenge).