So Longstreet needs objectives I have one already but some scenarios need more than one so I did up this fellow.
This is one of Bluemoon's mounted Confederate officers. Out ahead of his troops for a personal reconnaissance of the Yankee position.
While risky this is the sort of thing civil war generals or members of their staff did on a regular basis (at least the good ones did)
So its a great objective. Believe it or not it was not uncommon for these men to ride by the selves or in pairs.
If I can find a small tree to place here I think it would complete the base I will have to see if I can find one.
The Sailor and the Dancing Girl.
-
Andy Copestake’s latest, The Sailor and the Dancing Girl is exactly the
kind of book that reminds me why history is far livelier than anything my
school ...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment