Extra Life

Extra Life
Please consider donating to help sick kids

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Longstreet Odds and Ends

Most of my Confederate "Army" for long street is complete but its not all done quite yet I have a few bits still to do.
Horse Holders are not necessary in Longstreet but some how dismounted cavalry just doesn't look right with out them.
I have another set of these on the work table.
 A few more heroes...
 one a Sargent
 The other an officer who looks very eager to get at the enemy alone if necessary.
Another extra command stand I think the officers red pants are  nice splash of color maybe he commanded a Zhuave company in the early days of the war.
 This flag is simply identified as "A Virginia Regiment" given that I don't have any Virginia in the Army right now I seemed like a good time to add a little of the Old Dominion to the force.
 This command stand carries the flag of the 6th Georgia  Since Longstreet Himself was form Georgia it seemed good to have a representative of that state in my army as well