You may recall Robin form the 3+ Painting demo at Game Castle back in march.
Robin often plays Warmachine/Hordes at Game Castle with unpainted figures because he is so buys painting for others. I teas him about it reminding him your own figures are Advertising.
He also has a habit of painting up realy impressive pieces and then shipping them off without snapping a photo.
So when I him at Game Castle last night with a painted army I got out my camera to help him out a bit.
Best way to reach him is at facebook: https://www.facebook.com/3PlusPainting I believe he has a post Columbus day sale going on.
Holiday - “What did the Romans do ….”
-
We have escaped for an end of summer break. Not too far from home this
time , just getting out if the usual 4 walls before the the winter starts .
We fo...
34 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment