This is a 28mm miniature I picked up at 3Trolls. They have invested heavily in Reaper Miniatures reboot that started with their big kick starter. These are all plastic and very affordable (this lady cost me about $2 and change) She'll probably show up on the table to dress our Napoleonic games and if I get back into RPGs at some point she will be a perfect NPC barmaid
If your in the Chelmsford MA area and are in the market for some inexpensive miniature town folk or monsters for you RPG and some pieces you can use these are worth your consideration.
Age of Invasion Campaign-Franks vs Britons (S3)
-
Monday last, I got together at the David at my place for the third season
game in the Age of Invasions campaign. I decided to do a raid on the
Britons ...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment