Extra Life

Extra Life
Please consider donating to help sick kids

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

War Galley for En Garde! (2)

My First up date on the actual construction of the galley.  
 As you can see I have stuck mostly to the original lay out I removed the front all of the cabin as I intend that space to be a where the rowers benches would be. I also flipped over the rear wall of the cabin.  I will probably clip out the center bar making the two windows one entry.  I plan to add a ram to the front, and cutting it out to look right will be the hardest part of this project. I also have to design a fighting platform for the front and perhaps look for a cannon or two.
A little preview of a miniature I painted up for En Garde! to help bring a little color to an other wise bland post. Clearly she's trying to catch an officer's eye.