Tuesday, August 30, 2016

War Galley for En Garde! (2)

My First up date on the actual construction of the galley.  
 As you can see I have stuck mostly to the original lay out I removed the front all of the cabin as I intend that space to be a where the rowers benches would be. I also flipped over the rear wall of the cabin.  I will probably clip out the center bar making the two windows one entry.  I plan to add a ram to the front, and cutting it out to look right will be the hardest part of this project. I also have to design a fighting platform for the front and perhaps look for a cannon or two.
A little preview of a miniature I painted up for En Garde! to help bring a little color to an other wise bland post. Clearly she's trying to catch an officer's eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment