Saturday, August 20, 2016

Three North Star Civilians

.
 These along withe the young Priest are part of the North Start 1672 line.  Two Ladies and a Gentleman.
 The First is a true Grandee resplendent in his wig and feathered hat. He carries a long staff/cain that might hide a sword and that frock coat might hide a pistol.  Its bit to well flitted to hid a sword.
 I picked these colors because I rarely get to use them on mostly military figures and its fun to use such eye catching colors.
 This young lady is leaning forward to share some gossip with a friend or maybe give the key pieces of information some hero needs to save the day I went with a darker purple for her dress, shading didn't work as well as I would have liked but it still looks good.
 I did her lace and ribbons in white because it popped in contrast to purple.  Her face didn't come out as well as I would have liked and I might try to touch it up at some point.
 Last we have the great lady with her pink and blue dress.  The shading on this dress came out really well.  The blue contrasts nicely with the pink to create a striking dress.
These three will join games of En Garde! soon as by standers or as great persons needing protection or other roles

No comments:

Post a Comment