Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Warmonger Miniatures Pike men 10mm

 One of two units of pike men I got form he Warmonger Miniature kick starter.  I was impressed with the detail on these little fellows.  I have to say they were a bit quicker to paint that 15mm but not much as there is so much detail here
 The fifer is much appreciated I get sick of seeing drums with out their companion instrument.
 I like the detail (thought it a little hard to see) of men in the front rank holding short swords or maybe a long dagger in on hand while supporting the pike with the other men slipping under and between the pikes was a real issue for pike blocks.
 Rear view gives you a good sense of the details in the legs and arms lots of cloth folds here. Very nice figures and they are local (Worcester MA) so supporting them is doubly good

No comments:

Post a Comment