Monday, July 21, 2014

Alien Dungeon Trenches WIP

I got these from Alien Dungeon as part of their All Quiet on the Martian Front on the left is the trench and bomb poof part of the trench set as the come out of the box.  It almost looks good enough to use as is but...
 not quite.  I primed black and they gave the dirt part a coat of Valspar English Tea Party that I got from Lowell on the clearance rack. I over estimated the amount of paint I would need but it will work for some other projects as well.
 I then used Vallejo leather brown on top of the dirt...
 and Vallejo natural wood on the support breams and duck boards
I plan to use these with FOW fortified companies and if it proves active in my area FOW Great War. Naturally they will also get use in the occasional All Quiet on the Martian Front.

No comments:

Post a Comment