Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Challenge Entry- - Frostgrave Great Worm

This is Figure is from Reaper and I really wanted one for my Frostgrave collection but its been sold out sine the game came out, especially as there is no official worm figure form Northstar but author Joe McCulloughn has said this is the figure he had in mind when he wrote the "worm hunt" scenario. I certainly don't want to mess with anything with that many teeth!
I went with blue because I felt it would pop on the table and added some snow on it head where it got stuck when it burst through the ground. I also went fairly heavy with the wash so it looks like dirt is clinging to it.
The figure comes with its own ground work, dirt and rock chunks were it burst from the ground I added snow to the ground to fit the setting.
For scale I have two 25mm Frostgrave soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment