Extra Life

Extra Life
Please consider donating to help sick kids

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Huzzah! Haul

One last Huzzah posting, after all one of the things we all go to convention to do is shop and get new toys.
I picked up 2 feet worth of flexible stone walls form WarGamers' Terrain . They really do bend as you can see above. You may recognize the river in the back ground as looking a lot like John's and you would be correct as they are from the same company.
From the Footsore website
I also picked up a bunch of miniatures from Footsore Miniatures to fill out my dark age war band.
Ken's Jousting wargame lead to a bunch of loot, including a DVD, a bottle opener, a pedometer, a rubber ducky (dressed as a knight) and some Princess Shades (my nice will like those)
Finally on Sunday there was a great "yard sale" I picked up a bunch of old 25mm miniatures. They are true 25s so they are a little small compared to my current selection of dark age warriors but they should work regardless.   I also picked up a knight that will be used in Ken's game next year.  The ruined church was a steal at $1! it reminds me a bit of the Joan D'Arc Chapel at Marquette(the university I attended) if it were ruined.
The Footsore miniatures and church are nearing completion si you should see them fairly soon.