Extra Life

Extra Life
Please consider donating to help sick kids

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Expanding the Saxon War Band

I've been working on some additional Nobles for the Saxon Campaign I am playing with John.  Sadly some of these pictures look less good here than they did on my camera which I can't quite explain. So if you come back latter you may see other better pictures.
Very please with this shield that I painted by hand.   Its a simple design inspired by some I have seen but not trying to copy any.
The gray cloak also came out better than I had hoped.
Another hand painted shield
It doesn't show here as well as I would like but I am really proud of how this guys hair came out.
I think I got a depth to the color you normally don't see when I paint hair and fur.
This Ax man has an head wound probably to his eye as its covered over.
His leggings are a bit ragged clearly he's a lower class warrior or a noble on hard times.
My back up Champion... his posture matches my Lord better than my current champion who is more dynamic in pose.
another shield I am very pleased with.  A little more work needs to be done on the bases, and some better pictures are needed too.