Extra Life

Extra Life
Please consider donating to help sick kids

Monday, November 4, 2013

Bloggers for Charity (3) Work in progress

Just wanted post some photos so you can see how my Bloggers for Charity project is going.  While I am talking about Blogging for Charity I want to give my friend Jon and his buddy Ben a huge shout out for helping raise 3 Million+ for Children's Hospital through Extra-life  this weekend with their 25 hour game Marathon. 
Painting 28mm this time around is a much better experience maybe its the limited number or maybe the sculpts are better then the Perry and Vitrix Plastics I used for my Napoleonic troops but these have painted up fast and easy. 
I varied the color of the neck cloths the issue ones were either back or white but often had to be replaced from local supplies and it gives a tiny bit of individuality to other wise uniform figures.
Just some highlighting left and these boys are ready to go.