Monday, December 31, 2012

Winding down the year.

Its December 31st and its been quite a year. My first Convention, my First Flames of War tournament, my first Caribbean cruise. Most importantly my First Nephew and my First Niece.
Fort Fincastle

This Blog has chronicled the many great games I have had the good fortune to play in. I also shared most of my painting projects, some better and some worse.

I launched the business side the hobby for myself opening up an eBay account that has been more profitable then I would have ever imagined. I promise this will not take over the gaming an painting aspect of this blog.

This will make the 212th post to the blog this year (far more then previous years) and a good number to end 2012 on. Thank you for reading and a special thanks to those who have shared this blog with some one else or have taken the time to comment on what I write or paint it really helps and means a lot to me.

 As I write the blog is closing in on 3000 hits for the Month of December a mark I would never have imagined in the past.

Looking ahead I have to finish out my army for the Grand Duchy of D'Argent.
I also want to create some opposition forces for D'Argent so I can run some demos with fictional armies and show the strength of this system and because I have had fun building my own country.  I guess its my old D&D world building enthusiasms taking over. 

I am also working on some odds and ends for an early War French Army for Flames of War.

I want to design a scenario for Huzzah (or rework the invasion of England).  I would love to use Maurice but I don't know that the system will work for the game size required by the organizers.

I need to paint up the rest of my Gebirgsjagers so I can deploy 3 platoons of them. 


Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year and I will see you at the bottom of the Fiscal Cliff (or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment