Extra Life

Extra Life
Please consider donating to help sick kids

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Challenge entry More Sappers of the Légion étrangère

The Sappers of the Légion étrangère, no this isn't an error I painted two platoons of these but I figures one would do as well as two for an the bonus theme. (sorry if I have confused anyone).


As mention in my Hot Themed entry the beard is a Sappers special distinction.  The fellow who is pointing is actual left over form another set but got a kepi head swap.


Here you can see the cork under sand I used to simulate old structures or rocky out cropping . Sadly the base work doesn't look as clear in the photos as I would like.


These guys will be a great addition to my early war Free French and Vichy forces for flames of war and could even do in pinch for inter war or World War I troops in the Middle East and North Africa.


I might put these up on ebay in the near future.