Extra Life

Extra Life
Please consider donating to help sick kids

Friday, June 13, 2014

Longstreet Hobby Bunker Campaign Post battle (7)

As my dedicated readers know the last battle was disastrous defeat for the Confederacy.  Not only did I suffer terrible casualties but John also managed to rack up a bunch of Epic points.

The Post Battle process was reasonably kind to me. I couldn't quite make good my Artillery losses but I now have 5 Heavy Rifles but I will be down two barrels from my previous list and John will have a full 9 guns to come after me with.

I use Hail to the Chief and 2 replacements to keep my Cavalry at a useful level... I might just get a scouting bonus in the next battle (probably not). I have merged the Louisiana Tigers and 3rd Arkansas into the Trans-Mississippi provisional battalion.  I promoted the Shenandoah Militia to Veteran and renamed them.  Transfer gave me the 22nd Virgina a unit I picked because its commanded by one Col. George S. Patton Sr. I was still at only 42 of a total strength of 46 (thanks to Friend tin the state house) so the 45th North Carolina joins the army.   




I've still got an army to be reckoned with and I need a good performance in the next battle, this is do or die time for earning Epic points.  It will be a couple of weeks before John's Schedule and mine permit a game.