Got in two games with AJ last night.
The first game consisted of my 1750 Panzer Force leading with its chin and getting leveled by AJ's Australians. In three turns of play I lost all of my Panzers and my Pioneers in return I killed AJs Staff team... that's all!
The second game was my FF Legion against AJ's German "tobruk" force. I will post more about this game latter but as I have not had a chance to down load photos and didn't get to bed until almost 1am. There were two main lesson from this battle. The First is that 3 Panzer IIs cannot kill 3 Hochkiss H39s and vices verse. The 2nd is that Fortified companies and "corner" missions are a bad combination.
Graduation Day at Canterbury Cathedral Sept 26
-
A bit of a different post from me today, so it'll make a change.
Early in September it was my daughter no3 Holly's graduation ceremony at
Canterbury Ca...
40 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment