I know have three entries in for a total of 115 Points so I have another 1385 points to paint so I've got a way to go.
My latest entry is the Blue Regiment which will be used in games of Pikeman's Lament when it comes out later this month. I'm sure the troops will also see some action in games of En Garde!
Especially the NCOs and officers like the sergeant above.
I also submitted a rowdy group of villagers who are ready to see off soldiers intent on no good. You can check them out here I call them: Bess' Boys
Lots of other great entries over at the challenge website for you to check out: http://thepaintingchallenge.blogspot.com/
Ten Years Ago - October 2016
-
I think October 2016 was the one and only time we played the precursor to
'Maurice', 'Might & Reason'. Owing to a shortage of commander figures we
ended ...
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment